One Name - 3 Companies
To understand quickly how the plans function,
you may wish to watch the various videos @
On unlimited personal topics, including pre-existing conditions
24/7 Emergency Assistance
After-hours consultation for covered legal emergencies such as: if you’re arrested or
detained, if you’re seriously injured, if you’re served with a warrant, or if the state tries to
take your child(ren).
Letters and phone calls on your behalf*
Available at the discretion of your Provider Lawyer
Legal Document Review (up to 15 pages each)
Contracts/documents up to 15 pages each
Standard Will Preparation
• Standard Will with yearly reviews/updates
Available to all covered family members
•Living Will, Healthcare Power of Attorney
Motor Vehicle Services
• Moving Traffic Violations
• Accidents: Help with defense for charges of manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter,
negligent homicide, or vehicular homicide
• Available 15 days after enrollment
• Available only if member has a valid driver’s license and is driving a properly licensed
personal motor vehicle
Up to 60 Hours of Attorney Time: During your first membership year, you have up to 60 hours of your
Provider Law Firm’s time when you or your spouse is named defendant or respondent in a covered civil
action filed in court.Your Provider Firm can advise you of the documents required
to determine coverage under this benefit. Of these 60 hours, up to 2.5 hours may be used for all legal
services rendered in defense of the covered suit prior to actual trial. Up to 57.5 of the remaining hours areavailable for actual trial time.
When you renew your membership, your hours of attorney time increase as follows:
2nd year renewal: 3 hours of pre-trial time - plus 117 hours of trial time at no added cost.
3rd year renewal: 3.5 hours of pre-trial time - plus 176.5 hours of trial time at no added cost.
4th year renewal: 4 hours of pre-trial time - plus 236 hours of trial time at no added cost.
5th year renewal: 4.5 hours of pre-trial time - plus 295.5 hours of trial time at no added cost.
(Additional hours are available with the Trial Defense Supplement .)
• One hour of consultation, advice or assistance when you are notified of an audit by
• An additional 2.5 hours if a settlement is not achieved within 30 days
• If your case goes to court, you’ll receive 46.5 hours of your Provider Law Firms services
• Coverage for this service begins with the tax return due April 15 of the year you enroll.
25% off additional legal services
You may continue to use your Provider Law Firm for legal situations that extend beyond
plan coverage. The additional services are 25% off the law firm’s standard hourly rates. Your
Provider Law Firm will let you know when the 25% discount applies and go over these fees
Your LegalShield Plan Covers:
Standard Plan $19.95 per month / Trial Defense Supplement $9.95 per month
*Nevada residents receive 50 hours of phone consultations, five personal document reviews per year.
This is a general overview of your legal plan coverage for illustration purposes only. See a plan contract for complete terms, coverage amounts, conditions an exclusions.
For information about Legal Shield Small Business Plans
go to joankroehler.legalshieldassociate.com
The Five Major Types of Identity Theft
Drivers Licenses / Social Security Numbers / Medical Information
Character and Criminal Actions / Finacial Transactions
Identity theft affects millions of Americans each year. LegalShield offers two high quality identity theft plans to help protect and restore your identity. LegalShield Identity Theft Plan provides standard identity monitoring and the Identity Theft Premium Plan has more comprehensive monitoring. Best of all, both services provide Comprehensive Identity Restoration from Kroll Advisory Solutions. So in the unfortunate event something does happen to your identity, you’ll have professional help in getting your identity restored to what it was before the fraud occurred.
To ensure you have the best coverage possible, the LegalShield plans includes you, your spouse and up to 8 dependent children under the age of 18.
Evaluate your current credit standing with:
• An up-to-date credit report through Experian at no added cost
• A personal credit score calculated by an independent scoring service
• A detailed analysis of your personal credit score
Continuous Credit Monitoring:
Suspicious activity will be brought to your attention, providing you with early detection. You’ll receive prompt notice if the credit repository (Experian) is notified that:
• New accounts have been opened in your name
• Derogatory notations have been added to your credit report
• Public records have been added to your report
• Inquiries have been made against your report
• A change of address has been requested
After you enroll, we’ll mail your membership materials to you. This benefit is available to you after you complete a “Consumer Report and Monitoring Authorization Form” provided in your membership
materials or you may call 1-800-654-7757 after your membership is processed by LegalShield.
Complete Identity Restoration Provided by
Kroll Advisory Solutions
the world's largest risk management company.
Coveragebegins as of your membership effective date. Identity theft can be devastating, and the process of restoring your name can be overwhelming and costly. You need more than “do it yourself” information if it happens to you. With the Identity Theft Shield a trained expert will take the steps to restore your name and credit for you!
• Our Licensed Investigators will work on your behalf to help correct identity theft issues you have with affected agencies and institutions, including: Credit card companies, Financial Institutions, All three credit repositories, Federal Trade Commission, Social Security Administration, Department of MotorVehicles, U.S. Postal Service, Law enforcement personnel… and other organizations that may be
• Fraud alert notifications will be sent on your behalf to all three credit repositories, Social Security administration, Federal Trade Commission, U.S. Postal Service and affected credit card companies and financial institutions.
• Proactive searches of applicable local and national databases will be made on your behalf to look for information you may not be aware, including: criminal activity in your name in your county’s records and certain federal watch lists, Department of Motor Vehicle records in your state, unknown addresses affiliated with your name, and banking activity in your name reported as fraudulent
(Web watcher and additional features are available with the Premium Plan.)
Covers the Member, Spouse & up to 8 children under age 18
Standard Plan $14.95 / Premium Plan $29.95 (less $5 or $10 discount, if with a Legal Plan.)
• Valuable information on credit education for minors, advice on the best practices for the use of a child’s Social Security Number and personal identifying information, and more.
Monitoring and Alerts
• Monitor for the existence of a credit file in your child’s name.
• Receive alerts if any credit files are found.
• Consult the experts on any identity theft questions or concerns regarding child identity.
LegalShield takes the stress and strain of legal and identity theft issues off employees’ shoulders and puts their focus back at work, where it belongs. With more and more legal and identity theft situations arising every day, it can be difficult for employees to handle the amount of paperwork, phone calls and money required to resolve an issue without cutting into work time.
From the trivial to the traumatic and everything in between, our legal and identity theft protection plans are designed to meet the most common issues encountered by employees and their families. Plus, at one low monthly fee, it’s completely affordable.